Re: Pyrocat-HD

From: Gordon J. Holtslander (holtsg@duke.usask.ca)
Date: 02/26/03-01:47:54 PM Z

Hi:

I'd love to try pyrocat-hd with lith film. I have everything needed
except Pyrocatechin.

If there any one in Canada willing to mail me a small sample? I'd be
happy to mix up a small batch and test it with the lith film I use (Kodak
CGP)

I don't think now is a good time to mail powdery stuff across
international borders.

Gord

On Wed, 26 Feb 2003, Sandy King wrote:

> Bob,
>
> I have not done that and don't know of anyone who has. Some years ago
> Stuart Melvin posted some information on making enlarged negatives
> with PMK so in principle there appears to be no reason one could not
> use a staining developer.
>
> Sandy
>

> >Sandy,
> >
> > I've inquired before, but no response. Do you know if anyone has tried
> >developing lith film with Pyrocat in order to produce a continuous tone
> >enlarged negative?
> >
> >Bob

Gordon J. Holtslander Dept. of Biology
holtsg@duke.usask.ca 112 Science Place
http://duke.usask.ca/~holtsg University of Saskatchewan
Tel (306) 966-4433 Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
Fax (306) 966-4461 Canada S7N 5E2