Thanks To People On The List..& Who's in Chicago?

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 02/26/03-05:43:59 PM Z

Thanks to all of you on the list who responded to my request for prints to go
into the Community Crisis Center Auction. I think it will be a great little
selection of alt photo!

As a result of this, I have met some people in the Chicago area who are into
Alt Photo that I did not know of before! That is great!

Are there folks in the Chicago area that would like to get together sometime
for show and tell and to swap stories & ideas? Don't worry about being a
lurker, don't worry about being a beginner.... let me know and maybe we can
arrange for coffee somewhere convenient

If you are interested,

contact me off list.

Thanks,