Re: Off list advice wanted for scanner and printer, please

From: Don Bryant (dsbryant@mindspring.com)
Date: 02/27/03-03:18:35 PM Z

Thom,

The short answer is to save your money until you can afford a good quality printer and scanner, besides over the long haul consumables will cost you much more than the equipment.

Get your wife a cheap (inexpensive) HP printer and an inexpensive scanner. Get better hardware for digital imaging, you will be much happier and in the end spend less money.

My 2 cents worth,

Don Bryant