Holy Crap!

From: Steve Bell (veracity000@earthlink.net)
Date: 01/07/03-01:38:09 AM Z

If you would all please excuse the 'profanity' in the subject line, i just
can't hold back. please view the following links. i don't know if this has
been done before, but i think it's a beautiful idea with just as beautiful
product.

in short, pinhole cameras made out of color photographic paper. a kind of
origami camera.

wow.

technique: http://www.papercams.com/about.html
images: http://www.papercams.com/gallery/photos.html