Artist's Sketch - way off topic

From: Robert W. Schramm (schrammrus@hotmail.com)
Date: 01/08/03-08:45:09 PM Z

I need some help and since this list has a lot of professional artists on it
I thought someone would know the answer to my question which is:

      I am looking for an artists rendition of a gentleman named
      Noah Linsly. He is a well known person in the Wheeling area
      who died at the age of 42 in 1814. There is an image in the
      Wheeling Hall of Fame but I have learned that it is a fake.
      He graduated from Yale but Yale claims it has no image of him.
      Now what? Where does one go next to look for something like this?

Thanks,

Bob Schramm
Check out my web page at:

  http://www.SchrammStudio.com