Re: storing large negatives

From: James T Carpenter (amicalola@juno.com)
Date: 01/09/03-02:28:48 PM Z

BH Photo appears to sell storage for these mammoths. I only shoot 120
and 4x5, so I can't vouch for how to file them once you put them in these
"archival" sleeves. I imagine a file cabinet is the way to go.
http://www.bhphoto.com

I haven't seen anything this large from Light Impressions. Their largest
size is 4x5, if memory serves.
(http://www.lightimpressionsdirect.com)

I hope this helps.

BTW -- How many negative carriers do you have for that monster?

james

James T. Carpenter
Guthrie, KY