Re: A Joyful View

From: Alan Bucknam (alan@notchcode.com)
Date: 01/14/03-12:42:44 PM Z

Wow. Bagpipe seranading a photographer...sorta surreal. No, wait, make
that: REALLY surreal.

  I saw a movie once that said everyone should have their own backup
band (y'know, so you can strut down the street with a
soundtrack)....perhaps this bagpiper is yours. See if one turns up at
your next shoot.

-Alan Bucknam