Re: mordancage

From: Christina Z. Anderson (zphoto@montana.net)
Date: 01/14/03-04:38:38 PM Z

Alberto,
     I am unclear as to what you need: you mean, the first mention of
mordancage in text? Or the most mentions of mordancage on the alt list?
Please elaborate. I think in book form the earliest mention of this stuff
was under gelatin reversal, bleach/etch, reverse reliefs, etc. way back in
1898--Liesegang if I spell his name right.
Chris