First Gum over Cyano...

From: Steve Bell (veracity000@earthlink.net)
Date: 01/16/03-12:05:26 AM Z

hey everyone,

check this out, it's my first attempt at gum over cyano:

at least, the first one i'm relatively happy with. thanks again to everyone
who has helped me out.

cheers,

Steve

--- Steve Bell
--- Veracity000@earthlink.net
--- "We have...become our own thought police; but instead of calling the
process by which we limit our own expression of
     dissent and wonder 'censorship', we call it 'concern for commercial
viability'." -David Mamet