Re: Who is on the list now

From: Witho Worms (verzet13@xs4all.nl)
Date: 01/17/03-07:54:29 PM Z

I have not been on list for a few months. I subscribed and wanted to find
out who is out there.
So we have met at Philadelphia last year ? And I took you the bottle of
water at the coffee shop !
My children are playing with messenger of Microsoft so I thought to use the
list in the same way. Are you still studying with Sarah . Please fill in the
gasp of my memory.