Re: Ferric *ammonium* oxalate for kallitype?

From: Kris Erickson (kerickso@ryerson.ca)
Date: 01/20/03-09:52:48 AM Z

Thanks Scott and Finn,
Checking out the Stevens book I decided to go with his 3rd recipe for
synthesizing ferric oxalate (I think it's the one with ferrous ammonium
citrate, oxalic acid and pot. permanganate).
Scott, your & Mike's reason for NOT going with the fe amm. ox is
gratefully noted. I have a slight aversion to poisonous sludges.
Cheers,
Kris