big apple

From: epona (acolyta@napc.com)
Date: 01/22/03-01:48:18 PM Z

Okay New Yorkers,

I am going to NYC this weekend for the first time in YEARS. Where
should I go? What should I do? I am disappointed I missed the 100
years of portrait photography show someone on the list mentioned a while
back. I heard something about a show consisting of portraits of Frida
Kahlo, is that still up? Any other suggestions for good photo shows?
And I've been to MOMA evry time I've made the trip so perhaps I could
skip it this time, unless there is a worthwhile temporary exhibit up.

Lead on, Urbanites!

Cheers,
Christine

I believe in God, only I spell it Nature.
                           ~Frank Lloyd Wright