Re: sun vs. UV lights in cyanotype

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 01/29/03-09:54:57 AM Z

If James really says that I think he is wrong. With all of the UV
processes I have used the sun gives greater contrast than the UV box.
But even with the sun there is a marked difference in contrast
between exposures made in the shade (greatest contrast) with the
contact printing frame pointed at the north sky, and those made with
the frame pointed directly at the sun (less contrast, but sill more
than with the UV box).

Sandy King