Re: gelatin hardener

From: Scott Wainer (smwbmp@starpower.net)
Date: 01/29/03-04:55:47 PM Z

Hi Judy,

> My spell check is so old it doesn't have Polaroid or Microsoft or even
> Kodak... but that's OK... I know how to spell those. But what the devil is
> AXP25? Anything like WD40?

Come on now, AXP25 stands for Agfa Pan 25; a very beautiful, slow speed film
that the manufacturer saw fit to discontinue. Now, remaining stock secreted
away when Agfa announced its demise goes for as high as 20.00 per roll if
you know the right people. With such beautiful, grainless images I wouldn't
think of selling it. I sigh every time I finish a roll; thinking I won't see
it any more.

Scott Wainer
smwbmp@starpower.net