Re: blue van dyke

From: Christina Z. Anderson (zphoto@montana.net)
Date: 07/01/03-06:49:18 AM Z

Devra,
     Never having done this, here are my notes: "either normally expose or
overexpose the cyano, and then dilute the VDB with distilled water 1:1 or
1:2, or use it full strength. Be careful not to overprint the VDB because
it takes over. Don't leave in the fixer too long or it'll bleach out too
much; aim for between 3-12mn. Pull the print before it gets to the stage
you want because it'll continue to bleach out a bit in the wash; fixer does
not affect the cyano." (the latter point I have written that it doesn't and
then a note that it does a bit--don't know which is true until I try it).
     For whatever it is worth, not having tested this at all--but could you
report back when you try any of this?
Chris