Re: Clearing gum's color

From: The Painted Horse (paintedhorse@in-tch.com)
Date: 07/01/03-10:32:35 AM Z

Thank you Chris.
I'll pick up some pot metabi and give it a try. The sodium sulfite,
though disolving rather easliy, didn't seem to do much in the way of
clearing the color. I used it at 5% strength which was the amount
suggested for the alum, metabisulfite, and sodium bisulfite. Duration
was around 20 minutes (there were no time guidelines in the literature I
have). Is this an approximate percentage for the use of pot metabi?
Should I have washed it much longer?
Bill-