shamless self promotion

From: Arie (ariek@pacbell.net)
Date: 07/01/03-02:34:22 PM Z

I just found out that two of my prints were accepted for inclusion to an
exhibit at the Legion of Honor Museum. Its an employee exhibit at the
museum, ( the exhibit occurred because of my big mouth and a smart assed
comment ). The exhibit is titled Inside Out: Works By Museum Staff, it
opens to the public on July 15 2003 and runs till August 10 2003.
This is the museum that gave f64 its first show, and in a fitting
continuation there is a good showing of photography ( from what I hear 5 or
6 out of 26 submissions ). The work that I'm showing are two pieces from a
series that I've been working on for the past few years with a Holga
focusing (no pun intended) on the museum. Its not about the museum in
particular or the collection, but more about the changing attitudes of what
is considered precious at one point of time, and not years latter. Now if I
can just get them to purchase the portfolio............
If your in the San Francisco bay area come and take a look, and ask one of
the guards for me, I'm usually running somewhere around the museum.

Arie Knoops