Re: lemon juice and gum printing, other questions

From: Ed Buffaloe (EdBuffaloe@UnblinkingEye.Com)
Date: 07/03/03-03:34:39 PM Z

Chris,
       I, for one, find factoids like Demachy using a 50% gum mixture quite
useful information, so I hope you will continue sharing. If I encounter a
series of posts that don't interest me, I can usually tell by the subject
line,
and I simply delete them.
Ed Buffaloe

I have seen more "one right way-ness" on this alt list than I have *ever*
encountered in arcane books--and I've probably gone through in the hundreds
by now.