Re: lemon juice and gum printing, other questions

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 07/05/03-11:44:15 AM Z

If you keep increasing your exposure, you will extend the highlights, but you
also are extending the number of steps of maximum black on the other end...so
you have a finite number of discernable steps that you are just pushing
across the scale... not more steps.

I do however believe that if you increase the contrast of a mixture then that
requires you to increase the exposure time. when printing.

Mark Nelson