Re: Names, Faces, and APIS

From: Don Bryant (dsbryant@mindspring.com)
Date: 07/05/03-07:23:33 PM Z

Hi guys,

I'll be in Santa Fe from July 11th to the 20th. I hope everyone is going to
participate in the print exchange. I received a really nice print from Loren
Mears <sp?>, a large color inkjet print with a small 3D version complete
with viewing glasses.

For those that can't attend you will be missing a really fun gathering and
the opportunity to look at some great work. Most of all the chance to place
faces to the names of people you have only exchanged printed words with,
face time is always much better than e-mail. Of course there is also the
opportunity to browse galleries since Photo Santa Fe will be in full swing.

Another interesting aspect for me will be to compare Photo Santa Fe to
Atlanta Celebrates Photography. It's hard to beat Santa Fe's "ambiance" and
charm though.

I look forward to seeing everyone and attending the conference, it should be
great fun.

Don Bryant

P.S. Chris we are staying at the Park Inn Suite, don't get lost. ;-)
And yes it is the weekend after next! Also Diana Bloomfield is coming from
Raleigh, N.C. She has done some very interesting pin hole work that she has
shared in the travelling alt process exchange.