Re: Names, Faces, and APIS

From: Jan Pietrzak (jpptprnt@verizon.net)
Date: 07/09/03-08:07:56 AM Z

Chris, Rocky and all or u-all

We will be in town most of the week, and can be
reached through B&S office number. I am wearing
alot of hats this year, 1 helping make APIS happen,
2 Photo Arts SF, 3 UCSC program, 4 being in the
Freestyle booth, 5 looking for work (no not work)
long term project.

A place to meet ? a friend has told me about the
Hidden Chicken on St Michaels not far from
College of Santa Fe. I will try it when it get into
town to see (also it is not in the down town area
remember parking).

If any of you can try and get in to town and to Sweeny
early, I should be theirmost all of the day given my wife
wont kill me first.

See you all in Santa Fe
xoxoxjpxoxox