new book

From: jacques verschuren (info@jacquesverschuren.nl)
Date: 07/14/03-01:56:53 AM Z

I am happy and proud to announce the official launch on my first photobook, called Milestone, on this list. The book has been published on the occasion of my being a professional photographer for 12½ years (half of 25) and the majority of images are alt.process images. The proceedings of the book will go to charity, in this case the Dutch Liliane Foundation, who look after medical care in the third world. More info: http://www.jacquesverschuren.nl/milestone.english.htm

Jacques Verschuren
www.jacquesverschuren.nl