Re: GUM TESTING

From: The Painted Horse (paintedhorse@in-tch.com)
Date: 07/14/03-11:14:53 AM Z

Hi Chris.
Since I'm the one who started this thread, I'll jump in. First, thank
you for the suggestion of using pot metabi. for clearing the
yellow/green color of the dichromate. It seems to be working much
better than the sodium sulfite. I have a few latent gum images on paper
that I have not added pigment to as of yet and I will test our Montana
sun to see if it removes the dichromate stain. I will report back
tomorrow if the clouds disperse this afternoon.

Bill-