Agfa Selectjet Screen Film

From: The Swami (dalaibobra@houston.rr.com)
Date: 07/15/03-04:49:07 PM Z

I just re-joined this list, so please don't flame me if it's been posted
(couldn't find it in the archives), but is there ANYWHERE where I can
order the above-mentioned product?

I have talked to no less that 7 US Agfa reps that can't seem to put me
in touch with someone to buy the film, most question its even existence.
I would be more than happy to order it from Europe if I can; but a US
distributor would be my preference.

Thanks.

-Joe