FYI Email Change [OT]

From: Steve Bell (veracity000@earthlink.net)
Date: 07/16/03-09:14:09 AM Z

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to drop a line noting the change of my email address. I will
be in Chicago in a few weeks, and i'm making the change to my school email
address, sbell1@artic.edu.

just an FYI.

cheers,

--- Steve Bell
--- Veracity000@earthlink.net
--- "We have...become our own thought police; but instead of calling the
process by which we limit our own expression of
     dissent and wonder 'censorship', we call it 'concern for commercial
viability'." -David Mamet