Free NuArc exposure unit

From: Mark Malloy (marklmalloy@earthlink.net)
Date: 07/18/03-07:14:56 AM Z

Hello all,

I'm clearing out a storage locker in Manhattan, and have a NuArc exposure
unit that's free to anyone who wants to pick it up (not that that's
physically possible).

A couple of important points;

1) I can't remember the model number, but I'll be there tomorrow morning, so
I'll update you when I know, but you might know by description; It's the
size and shape of a pizza oven, with a slide-out vacuum frame.

2)It DOES work (at least it did before going into storage), but the vacuum
frame had an intermittent problem creating a seal. It sometimes works the
first time, sometimes it takes 2, 3, or more tries. I'm told it's an easy
part replacement (possibly a seal patch?), but it went straight to the
storage locker until I had time to work with it, which I never did.

3) It's dusty, and heavy, so don't come in a cab (a minivan cab maybe), and
bring a friend to help. The storage space is climate-controlled, so it
hasn't been subject to extreme heat/cold/humidity, etc. And the building has
a loading dock, making loading easier.