Off Topic Beta Testers...

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 07/20/03-10:27:53 PM Z

I want to thank all the folks who contacted me offline to offer to beta test
the digital negative system. If I haven't gotten back to you yet it is
because I have enought Beta Tasters for now....if any of them are killed by the
process, I will contact some of those who offered.... I sure hope these hard hats
hold up.

By the way, Keith Schreiber gave a presentation on Palladium with digital
negatives at APIS with Dick Arentz (who gave a lot of great info on Na2 as a
contrast agent for Palladium). Keith's palladium prints from digital negatives
were beautiful.

Mark Nelson