Re: inexpensive scale, was: Catechol & Pyrocat

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 07/20/03-11:05:44 PM Z

For good prices on electronic scales have a look at the Ashiba
electronic scales at http://www.balances.com/ashiba/

I have been using one of the Ashiba scales for several years and it
is dead on with measurements and very reliable. So much more
convenient to use than my Ohaus Triple Bean Balance. Not to take
anything from the Ohaus because it too is a great scale, but the
ability to tare makes the electronic scales much easier to use.

Sandy