chemigrams at APIS 2003

From: Samuel Greene (chemigram@yahoo.com)
Date: 07/23/03-11:51:14 PM Z

Hi, am a newbie to this list,
I heard through a friend there was a chemigram presentation at APIS, did anyone take notes? or photos? I heard of the Dominic LAm article years ago but this old brain of mine forgets the details, and have seen Phil Winsors work a few years back(198?)
Is there anyone out there who went? Any images? Or links? Is there a kit you can buy or workshops?
Who was the presenter and does anyone have a contact?
It sounds like a great process and I would like to know more. Is it safe to teach to kids?
sorry for all the questions
All help Welcome.
Thanks
Sam