RE: Gum Pigments

From: Stuart W Melvin (swmelvin@earthlink.net)
Date: 07/25/03-10:49:47 AM Z

Katherine,

Even if Livick were the only person to ever, on page in bold black and
white, label pigments "excellent/passable/okay, etc....there are numbers of
people out there who have referred to this information solely. Theses may be
the people who comprise the "much popular opinion" population. There is
opinion out there that is not in print. I have had many people (who have
never written a book) address me on the issue of which pigments are
successful pigments. I would be surprised to here that you have not also.
Pollution (incorrect info) affects not only the stream but the river as
well. It can take a lot of scrubbers to clean it up.

Stuart