I shook Bill Crawfords hand this morning!

From: Paula Marriner (dawntreaderbus@yahoo.com)
Date: 07/25/03-12:22:34 PM Z

Hi all

Forget about touching cloaks, He popped into B & S to catch up with Richard , I got some unasked for but very welcome and extermely positive feedback as to the potential and future direction for my work, and shook his hand as he left!

Shows what happens when you hang about bothering important folk! : )

What a great guy, so unassuming considering the halo and all!

Polli