Re: ASIP question

From: Don Bryant (dsbryant@mindspring.com)
Date: 07/27/03-09:59:30 PM Z

Halvor,

Here is a list of presenters at APIS 2003
APIS 2003 Presenters

This is a tentative schedule for speakers and topics at APIS 2003 Santa Fe.
We try to include a wide variety of presenters, and a mix of technical and
artistic subjects.

Due to people's sometimes erratic lives, schedule is subject to change at
any time.

Dick Arentz - new platinum printing research, including sodium
chloroplatinate "Na2".

J. Keith Schreiber - desktop inkjet negatives for platinum/palladium
printing.

Stuart Melvin - new gum printing techniques.

Terry King - discusses his work and the English perspective.

Richard Sullivan - Carbon printing.

Zoe Zimmerman - Albumen printing.

Luther Gerlach - Ambrotypes and wet-plate collodion.

W. Russell Young - Antique soft-focus lenses.

David Hoptman - Solar plate polymer photogravure.

Gordon Mark and Patrick Alt - portraiture with large format cameras and
alternative processes.

Polli Mariner - Chemigrams.

A digest of the presentations may be available if the APIS organizers decide
to create one.

Also I think someone recorded the presentations and maybe available as MPEG
files.

Don Bryant