APIS information for 2004?

Jrtaylorphoto@aol.com
Date: 07/28/03-08:25:45 AM Z

Hello! Is there an official web site for APIS, or unofficial site that has
(or will have) information and planning for the 2004 symposium? I did a web
search (always an interesting way for the curious to find new things...) and
found only info about apiculture (still haven't figured out quite what that is)
in Florida, a very interesting NPS (National Park Service) lakeshore site in
Wisconsin that boasts of a large collection of lighthouses, and sites for
software applications programming! Not what I was looking for, though I did
bookmark the NPS site!

Thanks and Regards

Judy Taylor

J. Rowe Taylor