Re: Re: Dry Dichromate and Gum, was Re: News from APIS

From: Richard Sullivan (richsul@earthlink.net)
Date: 07/28/03-11:15:59 AM Z

ROFL!

I have received reports that Dillehay has done carbon 14 dating on some
mammoth bones found at Monte Verde that show traces of potassium
chloroplatinite. He has also done electron microscopic examination of
surface abrasions and that show traces of cellulose fiber leading Dillehay
to suggest that this was an early form of coating rod used for a primitive
form of platinum printing. Carbon 14 dating pushes the date back to 22,000
or 11,000 years earlier than the earliest known Clovis platinum tools.

--Dick