Re: inkjet negs

From: Darryl Baird (dbaird@umflint.edu)
Date: 07/28/03-07:32:25 PM Z

Christine,

You'll probably always see banding at lower resolutions. The settings
for Pictorio are photo glossy medium, 2880, and high speed off (if there
is a microweave setting, it needs to be turned "on"). If you see banding
at 2880, you need to clean the nozzles. Also, no need to print at final
image dimensions at a resolution greater than 360 ppi... 240 works as
well and very few individuals can see any visual difference.

-Darryl