hey scott walker

From: epona (acolyta@napc.com)
Date: 07/29/03-06:03:03 PM Z

my e-mail to you failed. see below.

Hi Scott!

Yes, I did after an exhaustive yellow pages, then web search.. Many
places carried it, but would not sell to me unless I was a teacher. I
finally found this place, http://chemassociates.com where i placed anb
order for 100ml of ethyl alcohol, absolute anhydrous for 6.95. Now I
just have to wait!

Thanks very much for your help!
~christine

PS and a still would be nice if only to save in distilled water costs.

--
The animals of the world exist for their own reasons. They were not made for humans any more than black people were made for white, or women created for men.
                               ~ Alice Walker