Re: APIS 2003 pictures

From: epona (acolyta@napc.com)
Date: 07/30/03-10:33:02 AM Z

well ain't that a hoot!

i was poking through the pictures of fellow photo geeks and one of the
folks there was a gentleman I went to school with at Mass Art!

go figure!

cheers,
~christine

--
The animals of the world exist for their own reasons. They were not made for humans any more than black people were made for white, or women created for men.
                               ~ Alice Walker