Discontinued Films

From: Scott Wainer (smwbmp@starpower.net)
Date: 07/30/03-05:46:57 PM Z

Hi all,

I was just given a large amount of frozen Kodak film (approximately 1000 sheets of 4x5, 5x7, 8x10, & 11x14 sizes in each type); most of which is now discontinued. I tried looking them up on Kodak's website but unfortunately I was not able to find anything on most of the films. Has anyone had any experience with these films? Could you point me in a direction where I can get information on them?

These I could find no information on:

4155 Contrast Process Pan
4125 Professional Copy
SO-343 High Resolution