APIS pictures from Japan!

From: Richard Sullivan (richsul@earthlink.net)
Date: 07/31/03-12:45:54 PM Z

Masayuki NISHIMARU has put up some pictures on his web site. The APIS pics
are a bit down the list. He was or house guest (one of six!) during APIS
and he has also included some pictures taken during PhotoArts Santa Fe as
well as a few of our cat on the kitchen counter and that kind of thing.
It's his site so I can't edit out the mug shots of me and Melody.

>.....I just put my pictures on internet. Please visit following address.
>http://platinotype.jp/APIS/index.html
>I bought new PC for making DVD of APIS 2003!
>I will send you APIS DVD by end of August.
>
>Sincerely,
>Masayuki NISHIMARU

So we should a dvd it gets here from Tokyo.

--Dick Sullivan