maybe a good supplier of large format fotosheets?? various old sizes

curzon@tegenlicht.com
Date: 06/02/03-12:58:45 PM Z

Hello,
I'm looking into building a large format camera and asked around about a 90
year old Rodenstock lens I have for 24x30 cm format negatives.
One of the responders told me to build a 8x10 inch camera with it because
film sheets 24x30 cm (about 9.5 x 12 inches??)is hard to get.
If so, and if you are looking for it, I wanted to let you know that I found
a company in Austria, Europe - named Lotus - which offers various kinds of
formats. Brands are: Fortepan, Bergger and Ilford.

You can check their website at:
http://www.lotusviewcamera.at/prices_film_sub.html
http://www.lotusviewcamera.at/sheetfilm_e.html

I have no idea how good/bad this company is or how reliable/lousy their
services are. I only know their website and I'm veeeeeryyyyyy new at this
large format stuff.

I thought I just mention it, though.
Have fun, enjoy life and catch that lightbeam!
Greetings from Bert (Holland, Europe)

BTW: if any of you has a good or bad experience with this company, please
let me know.
Thanks.