RE: "Classic" Film from J and C Photography

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 06/03/03-10:09:37 PM Z

I have tested BPF in the past and know how it behaves.

If anyone is interested just send me a few sheets of 4X5 or 5X7 film
of either the ASA 200 or 400 versions of this film (or both) and I
will do BTZS type testing of the film with Pyrocat-HD and post the
results to the list.

Just contact me by email if you are interested in this type of testing.

Sandy King