Re: Low Tech Cameras

From: Philip willarney (pwillarney@yahoo.com)
Date: 06/04/03-03:36:04 PM Z

--- "Jeff Foster, CCS Open System Group"
<jfoster@uclink.berkeley.edu> wrote:
> neat
>
> for anyone who needs a source of lens, try surplus
> shed.
>
> http://www.surplusshed.com/pages/Lenses.html

..snip..
Surplus shed has a nifty box of "educational lenses"
of different types I've been thinking of getting --
they'd be great to tape together to make different
lenses... plus a lot of achromats in different sizes &
focal lengths... I've ordered a few things from them,
they seem like good folks.

-- pw