RE: www.gumphoto.com

From: Philip willarney (pwillarney@yahoo.com)
Date: 06/06/03-02:50:58 PM Z

--- Keith Gerling <keithgerling@att.net> wrote:
> Thanks! I have no particular agenda. Yes, I do
> make color separations, but
> often I use these separations to make monochrome
> prints. And just as often
> I use a single negative - varying the dichromate
> concentrations and/or light
> source in order to control contrast.
...snip...
Ah. Thanks for the note back. Interesting -- I was
trying to read off how many layers from the different
colors at the edges, and certainly some of the images
looked like multi-layer color separations had been
used, and some didn't, and some of those were puzzling
me. Have fun with it -- you're doing good work.

-- PW