Re: digital negs & Epson backlight film

From: Christina Z. Anderson (zphoto@montana.net)
Date: 06/08/03-02:51:37 PM Z

OK, this is how I got screwed up. I got the brand names mixed; the Epson
backlight does not work and the Kodak does...I had it written in two dif
places that it did and it didn't work, according to Dan B. my notes said.
That's why I must have been having difficulty.
Thanx Katharine, Judy, Nick, for replying, and I do have the PF #8 but it
happens to be packed in my car too deep to dig out.
Chris