Re: digital negs & Epson backlight film

From: Katharine Thayer (kthayer@pacifier.com)
Date: 06/11/03-09:19:02 AM Z

Judy Seigel wrote:

> Whether it's Mylar or shymlar, and does it because it's purely ornery or
> has something added, I promise that the Epson inkjet backlight film blocks
> UV,

Clarification: when I said that mylar hasn't impeded or slowed down the
gum printing process for me, I wasn't making any assertion about Epson
Backlight film one way or the other. I haven't used the stuff and don't
know if it's made of mylar or not; my observations referred only to
plain clear mylar, .0005 thickness.
Katharine Thayer