Re: a newbie's first post: gum, temperaprint, oil printing, sizing, and computer negatives

From: Devra Goldberg (smspoll@yahoo.com)
Date: 06/15/03-07:31:04 PM Z

diluted acrylic gesso? i picked up some regular
acrylic gesso this afternoon--what is a good dilution?
 i'm nearly out of pre-size gelatine/formalin paper
and need some alternatives fast.

thanks to everyone for the ideas.
none of my basic art supply stores carry bfk rives, is
it a specialty art store kind of thing? (i.e., out of
the league of rag shop/michael's/ac moore?)

--- "Gordon J. Holtslander" <holtsg@duke.usask.ca>