Re: up grade

From: Stuart Phillips (stuart.phillips@rcn.com)
Date: 06/22/03-12:27:38 PM Z

XP handles multiple monitors using "Twinview" part of the OS which you
access through the Display Control panel>settings. You need to be logged on
as Admin. Twinview allows the multiple monitors to run from ONE graphics
card. I have a 3DForce2 MX-32TV which hasn't caused me any trouble but I'm
sure any comparable product will work. Why don't you look at cnet.com and
see what they recommend?