poitical off-topic (RE: what is glicee?)

From: David Foy (dfoy@marketactics.com)
Date: 06/24/03-09:34:43 PM Z

John, much as I agree, and much as I admire Thomas Jefferson, this quote
seems 20th century, not 18th. I'd like to add it to my repertoire, if it's
genuine. Can you supply a reference?

Thanks

David Foy

John S. Douglas , Photographer
"Government big enough to supply everything you need is big enough to take
everything you have. The course of history shows that as a government grows,
liberty decreases." - Thomas Jefferson