(Fwd) Fw: SELECTIVE ENFORCEMENT was political off topic

From: Will (will@motionless-continuum.com)
Date: 06/25/03-11:09:46 AM Z

those of you who wish to continue this discussion; please do so on
your own list or any other method that involves just the lot of you.

my guess is that the conversation/debate wouldn't last five minutes
as the 'audience' to bear witness to internet thuggery would be
absent.

95% of what is spoken in this world is mindless drivel. i know where
to find it if i need it; i'd prefer it to not come to me on a photography
mailing list.