New recipes on alternativephotography.com

From: Malin Fabbri (altprints@yahoo.co.uk)
Date: 06/25/03-04:09:33 PM Z

Dear all,
I just thought I'd send a quick note to tell you about new stuff on
http://www.alternativephotography.com that could be useful to you.
Chad Jarvis has added a good description on how to do Albumen paper:
http://www.alternativephotography.com/process_albumen_paper.html
Alberto Novo explains the Resinotype process:
http://www.alternativephotography.com/process_resinotype.html
And also, there are now 95 artists work on the site if you want to
get some inspiration.
If you're not interested I apologize for this email...
Regards,
Malin

=====
Malin Fabbri
malin@alternativephotography.com
Join the newsletter and be ther first to find out what's new
(no spamming - and never more than once a week):
http://www.alternativephotography.com/newsletter.html
All about the art of Alternative photography and processes